Have you always wanted to ride your bike in France, but have never known where to go or what to do? At Life is 4 Living we take away that uncertainty.
This is your opportunity to join us in France, from Saturday 18th July to Saturday 25th July 2020 for our inaugural tour, riding the quiet back roads of the Vercors region.
For just $2,790 per person, you will receive:
- Pick up and return to TGV Valence Train Station or car rental depot.
- 7 nights shared accommodation at Velo Vercors in self-contained gites or B&B.
- Guided cycling tours from our home base at St Jean en Royans.
- Two experienced cyclists to lead you through the many scenic valleys.
- GPS files and maps for your riding navigation.
- Group size maximum of 12*.
- Optional rides including Mont Ventoux and Alpe D’Heuz.
- 7 breakfasts and 3 evening meals.
- Large entertainment centre with TV and music at your home base.
- Free Wi-Fi available at your accommodation.
- Quality road bikes or electric bikes are available for hire, or bring your own bike.
- Safe bike storage and access to workshop.
- Short stroll to a true French village with several delicious Boulangeries.
- Breath taking scenery at every turn.
- Know that you will be looked after by Geoff and Bruce and you will not get left behind.
Partners are very welcome. If you wish to book, please complete the Booking Request form and email it to email@example.com.
Bookings close when full or no later than September 27th 2019
*minimum numbers required and dates subject to confirmation.
Upcoming tour dates will be updated here soon.
Click here to register your details for upcoming tours.
Have a large group?
If you have a large group, we would be very happy to sit down and go through the details of a tour with you individually or as a group, so you can make a fully informed decision to join us on the ride of a lifetime.
Please contact us to discuss.
If you are interested in booking a tour with us, please complete the Booking Request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org